Sunday, May 10, 2009

.: Selamat Hari Ibu

This entry is dedicated to my beloved Ummy, Wan Sabariah Wan Abu Bakar. I've rang her this morning, the first one not answered, may be she's busy. The second one, i feel relieved to hear her joyful voice. I cud hear also the chaos at the back of the scene, my ummy's friends. Thanx ek makcik2 semua kerana menjadi sebahagian drpd agent2 yg menceriakan hidup Ummy saya.

I pray that Allah grants my Ummy healthy long life... happiness never ending. This year, her most wanted wish is to go for pilgrimage. I can feel that she's really hoping that she cud go this year together with my Walid. Hope all friends out there can also pray that my parents cud be one of the guests to Mecca. Insya Allah. God willing!

Being a mother really makes me understand more the feeling of my mother, if not all, maybe a bit.

Ummy did her very best to raise all five of us to be good children. And today, all of us are somebody. Ummy came from broken family, with lack of examples to follow, she has her own ways to teach her children. And Alhamdulillah, my parents are still together as a loving couple, with 2 grandchilren (going to be 3, and more and more..)

To Ummy, u are always in my heart, though sometimes i cudnt manage to give u a call everyday, and cuddnt go back home as often as the rest (cuz of our distance), u are always in my prayer.

I love u ummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment